Monday, May 9, 2011

The food...

... is great. I haven't eaten at an authentic German restaurant yet, but that is soon to come. So far I've eaten at an Italian restaurant. I had Spaghetti Bolognese, which is just in a meat sauce. It was more garlicy than in the States but was very good. Oh and by the way, when you order water here it is always in a bottle, is usually sparkling water, and ISN'T free! There are no free refills either. At least it looks fancy.

 
Almost everyone ordered straight shots of espresso afterwards. They came in these too cute mini-coffee cups. It was strong but good. 

----------------------------------------------------------
The absolute best restaurant I've been to thus far is called MoschMosch. It is a Japanese noodle and soup place. I got Morgonsonne, which was a soup with ramen noodles, beef broth, chicken, spinnach, onion sprouts and carrots. It was in a HUGE bowl as you can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment